Title: Hyaluronic Acid – Plasma Derivatives Synergy in the restoration of soft and hard tissues of the oral cavity. The Seal&Clean concept
Blood concentrates have been introduced in the medical field more than 20 years ago, by certifying the fact that platelets themselves act as key elements during the regulation of the wound healing process. Nowadays, these preparations play an extremely important role on a global scale, being used in almost all fields of regenerative medicine.
Revolutionary in this field has been the introduction of hyaluronic acid, both in combination with PRF and used alone, as a promoter of natural regeneration.
- Use of PRF in the oral cavity and facial esthetics
- Introduction of hyaluronic acid in dentistry 3. Phlebotomy 4. PRF. Indications and Advantages. 5. The new Bio PRF: Alb-PRF ; Bio-Cool ; Bio-Heat
- Phlebotomy specific to the dental practice 2. The use of dentin as bone addition material. Dentin Grinder
- Preparation protocol for Alb-PRF membrane 4. Preparation of PRF membranes
- Sticky Bone from hyaluronic acid