TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
The website uvvgdentistrycongress.com is the property of the “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad (hereinafter referred to as UVVG).
Access to this website implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not access this site.
The terms and conditions may be changed at any time by the site administrator, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”, without prior notice to the users, hereinafter referred to as “Users”.
Users will have permanent access to the terms and conditions for using the services so that they can consult them at any time.
If they do not agree with the terms and conditions imposed, Users must stop accessing this service.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad provides all those directly interested in the public information related to the activity of the „International Dentistry Congress: TOOTH Versus IMPLANT – Diagnostic and therapeutic alternatives in future dentistry”: (First GoldArt Dentistry Congress Endo & more) (hereinafter referred to as CONGRES) through this website for general information purposes.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad cannot be held liable in any way for any loss or damage that someone may suffer as a result of improper use in any way of the information presented on this website.
A document available on the site does not necessarily reproduce the text of an official document.
Only documents and normative acts published by accredited/legislated means by the competent bodies are considered authentic.
The administrator assumes no responsibility if certain information is provided late, is lost, deleted or cannot be stored on our servers for any reason.
The materials on this site are the property of their authors, as stated and as they appear on this site.
The administrator does not assume any responsibility for the consequences that may occur due to the delay, loss or inaccuracy of the information published or existing on the site.
Users will use the information provided on the site at their own risk, and in the event of damage caused by the use of the services or information provided. Users agree that the Administrator will be relieved of all liability.
Any user who visits this site does so in their personal name and at their own risk. The materials and information contained on this site are provided for general information purposes.
As new situations of any kind arise that require this, the Administrator may change the terms and conditions of use.
TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS OF THE SERVICES
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad does not assume any responsibility in case the services of the site cannot be accessed by the users, for an unlimited/indefinite period of time, for any reason, technical or commercial. “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad does not guarantee that the functional aspects of this website will never be interrupted or error-free. Use and visit of this website are at the user’s own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of this site was created solely to provide information about the International Dentistry Congress: TOOTH Versus IMPLANT – Diagnostic and Therapeutic Alternatives in the Future Dentistry”: (First GoldArt Dentistry Congress Endo & more), organized by the “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad. All trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners. The data displayed on the site cannot be used without the prior written consent of the site owner: “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad.
The visual presentation of this website and the content of these pages is protected by Copyright Law No. 8/1996 on Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights. All rights reserved to the site owner. No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or electronic, in any form or by any means, without prejudice to any applicable copyright laws. As a user, you fully agree with the above.
All published materials (including, but not limited to – articles, information, photos, data, audio/video clips – generically called content) are protected by incidental legal provisions: Law No. 8/1996 on Copyright and Rights related, with subsequent amendments and completions, Law no. 84/1998 on trademarks and geographical indications, republished and Law no. 129/1992 on the protection of designs, republished. The lack of mention of legal texts or incidental provisions does not lead to their inapplicability.
All rights to the content of the site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, videos, audio files and programs belong to UVVG or third parties and are protected by Romanian and international intellectual property law. All rights are reserved.
The content on the site is provided as a service to you and may only be used following the terms and conditions below. By downloading materials from the site, you agree to the terms and conditions.
Unauthorized use or distribution of the content of the site may infringe copyright and/or other Romanian or international law and may be the subject of legal action.
REGISTRATION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad requests you to disclose personal data strictly necessary for the provision of services, without which they may be disclosed or transferred to third parties without your express consent. In certain cases expressly provided for by law, such data may be provided to the competent authorities.
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented, and of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, the Western University “Vasile Goldis” in Arad has the obligation to manage safely and only for the specified purpose the personal data you provide us about you.
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad is enrolled in the A.N.S.P.D.C.P. in the register of personal data processing under no. 5343.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad is enrolled in the A.N.S.P.D.C.P. in the register of personal data processing under no. 5343, as an operator, processes personal data – provided by you or previously collected from public sources – for the following purposes:
- your information regarding the actions we undertake in support of the training and professional development of dentists in Romania and abroad. The basis of this process is our legitimate interest in promoting and defending the values and professional interests in the field of dentistry. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you have the right to object to and/or request the deletion of your personal data from our database by simply sending an email to this address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- your participation in the actions referred to in point a).
The basis of this processing is the execution of the contract for participation in the actions to which you have registered by completing in full the registration form on the website uvvgdentistrycongress.com. The personal data we hold are: name, surname, email address, telephone, speciality, professional degree, C.U.I.M. Code (Unique Physician Identification Code), place of work, Unique Registration Code (C.U.I.), Personal Numerical Code ( C.N.P) and the locality.
- Your refusal to provide the personal data provided for in the legislation in force makes it impossible to accumulate continuing medical education credits for the scientific event in which you participated. Please note that UVVG will not keep these record The only data that will be stored remain in the registration form on the website uvvgdentistrycongress.com.
- To issue invoices, please fill in your legal tax data = C.U.I., place of work and location of the company (in the case of legal entities) or your personal data = C.N.P. and location (in the case of individuals).
- By your participation and presence in the events organized by UVVG, by your access to the spaces allocated to our event, as a participant or reader, you give your free consent to be photographed and/or filmed during the event, respectively as your data (image) to be captured in photos/videos taken by UVVG. Subsequently, certain moments from the events, photo and/or video montages, will be published on the website and the social media pages of the association.
Please note that your personal data is not transferred outside the EU or the EEA and is kept until you express your intention to delete it from the database, but not less than 5 years after the last entry.
EU Regulation 2016/679 gives you a number of rights that we respect and we are obliged to respond to your requests as soon as possible.
- Right of access: is the right to obtain confirmation from the controller whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed and, if so, access to such data, including information on the categories of data held, the purpose of using their source of collection, etc. At your request, we will provide you with a free copy of your personal data. Requesting multiple copies of your personal data may result in a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to rectify personal data concerning you which are inaccurate. Depending on the purposes for which the data were processed, you have the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, if:
- challenge the correctness of your personal data, for the period we need to verify the correctness;
- the processing is illegal if you request the restriction of the processing instead of the deletion;
- we no longer need your personal data but you request it in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in Court;
- You have objections to the processing while we check whether our good reasons prevail.
- The right to deletion, or “the right to be forgotten”, is based on which you can request the deletion of personal data that are processed about you. We must comply with this request without undue delay unless data are required:
- for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation we have;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific purposes, for historical studies or statistical purposes;
- to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
- The right to data portability ensures that you have the right to receive personal data concerning you and to pass it on to another personal data controller. If it is technically feasible, you can request that we pass on your personal information (which you have provided to us) to another organization. You have this right if you cumulatively:
- We process your personal data with automatic means.
- We rely, in the processing of your personal data, on your consent or the processing by us of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract to which you are a party;
- Your personal data is provided to us by you and the transmission of your personal data does not have a negative effect on the rights and freedoms of others.
- The right to object, based on which you may object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, provided that the processing is not based on consent but the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data, unless there can be legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms or if the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court. . You can always object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, for any reason.
- The right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, with the headquarter in B-dul General Gheorghe Magheru, no. 28 – 30, Bucharest 010336, Tel: 031 80 59 211, e-mail email@example.com.
All Congress, Pre-Congress and Social Events services can be paid online with the MobilPay (Netopia Payments) system card. Payment is made automatically. The transaction will be confirmed by an email to the address associated with your user account.
We accept bank cards issued anywhere in the world under the Visa and MasterCard logo.
Paid fees are non-refundable.
Complete and accurate information of the data subject
GOOD TO KNOW:
Law no. (EU) No 190/2018 of 18th of July 2018 on measures to implement Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from the 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Law no. 363/2018 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data by the competent authorities for the purpose of preventing, detecting, investigating, prosecuting and combating crime or the execution of punishments, educational and security measures, and on their free movement date.
More details can be found on the website of the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing: https://www.dataprotection.ro/.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The site may contain web links or links to other sites that are considered useful in terms of content. In the case of the use of such web links or links, the general terms and conditions of use applicable to those sites shall apply.
The administrator reserves the right to change the content of this agreement at any time, without prior notice to the User.
In exceptional cases, the Administrator reserves the right to cease providing its services at any time.
CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT:
“Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad may, at any time and without prior notice, revise these Terms and Conditions of Use by updating them. You are required to comply with any and all such revisions and therefore we recommend that you visit this page of our site regularly to become aware of the updated Terms and Conditions of Use.